The Masquerade: Oddly Suited tour kicks off on Monday 18th!
There will be a mix of guest posts, interviews and spotlights all the way up until 4th May. Join us to learn more about the anthology authors and the inspiration behind their stories.
Masquerade: Oddly Suited tour schedule
- Mon 18th March: Spotlight @ The Story of a Writer
- Fri 22nd March: Guest post by Anstice Brown @ Nicki Elson’s Not-So-Deep Thoughts
- Sun 24th March: Interview with Jennifer Lane @ Nancee Cain, Romance with a Serrated Edge
- Tues 26th March: Guest post by Angela Brown @ Blog of Author J Lenni Dorner
- Wed 27th March: Debut author spotlight @ Operation Awesome
- Fri 29th March: Spotlight @ April Blogging from A-Z Challenge
- Mon 1st April: Interview with Deborah Solice @ Dusting the Soul
- Thurs 4th April: Spotlight @ Elements of Emaginette
- Fri 5th April: Guest post by C.D Gallant-King @ Juneta Key
- Mon 8th April: Interview with Elizabeth Mueller @ Just Jemi
- Fri 12th April: Guest post by Carrie-Anne Brownian @ Jennifer Lane Books
- Mon 15th April: Guest post by Chelsea Marie Ballard @ My Pet Blog
- Tues 16th April: Guest post by Myles Christensen @ Quiet Fury Books
- Mon 22nd April: Interview with all the authors @ Alex J. Cavanaugh
- Tues 30th April: Interview with all the authors @Juneta Key
- Sat 4th May: Interview with L.G Keltner @ The Cynical Sailor & His Salty Sidekick
I’m so excited to be working with these incredible authors and bloggers. Don’t miss it!